Thursday, March 19, 2009

Curveballs.

Isn't it weird how life just seems to fall into place almost perfectly sometimes, but other times it seems like it is hell? But, now that I think about it, if there wasn't the "hell" of life, the "falling into place" of life wouldn't be so beautiful and I
don't think I could appreciate it as much.

I guess this is easier for me to think about lately because life seems to be doing that "falling into place" thing in some ways [well, one way in particular]. I love what is happening and I love the potential of it all. I guess you can just say I'm a happy guy who can't seem to stop smiling lately. Right when you think you might have life figured out, a crazy twist comes in. Thank God for crazy twists. I always try to keep in mind what professor Snyder said... if I'm gonna be here, I'm gonna ride the freakin' rides.

Oh, another side note, I was reminded why I consider Josh one of my best friends the other day. It may sound simple or weird, but he just prayed for me at a point where I was needing it and not particularly thinking about God and it was so baller. I really love that dude. He's such a good guy with a good heart... AND leads the nation in home runs... you think the women would be crawling... sorry JT. But, anyways, thanks JT.

No comments:

Post a Comment